Sunday, February 7, 2010

Web Site Design Company In Blog Sport What Is A Fair Asking Price For Creating A Basic Web Site For Local Businesses?

What is a fair asking price for creating a basic web site for local businesses? - web site design company in blog sport

I know that sounds stupid, but I've never sold before my work.

These sites would do would be for local businesses in my home town and other areas of cities ... Well ... I think everything you want for my services, but I would start with companies that I know of.

But the last job I had was for Portland Public Schools. I worked for them as a computer technician from $ 9 per hour, so I paid to build your website.

I have no idea which of course is the price of basic site design questions. I used to think like $ 100 - $ 200, but the company hired by our school district before me, she paid more than $ 2,000 for what I could do. I have this in a blog: "If you believe that she could not afford the investment of a website, think again. For a simple website with a budget of $ 2,000 to $ 5,000 for construction and $ 100 to $ 400 monthly maintenance and should update you. cover websites robust streaming video, opt-ins and other functions of the participants of complex functionality can bet that performWeen $ 12,000 and $ 20,000 for construction and $ 500 to $ 2,000 per month for maintenance and upgrades. "

I also know it depends on the quality of work. I can explain better how a site visually attractive, yet simple and informative. Not as sites for small businesses with only text, and almost no pictures, but a real desire and what is not. I'd work for web design using Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Front Page. Well-known and easy to use.

So, I thought, $ 100 - $ 200 ... and a design firm billed more than $ 2000 for the same work style. What would offer a reasonable price to local companies?

2 comments:

Best Answer Plz! said...

$ 300 or more is a good price. Do not spend too much of it.

chris bautista said...

I can not tell you how to load, but I can give you some advice. If you are known for now, you can about the companies in the same way is to learn. You can limit the amount of work that we rely on them. Perhaps the price per page is on a base or in the difficulty of design. It could also examine whether an agreement should one or more maintenance. You can probably negotiate a package, if you can squeeze a monthly maintenance fee. Since you are new, you can load lower than the competition. Make your reputation as a first price is too high and loose networks of customers.

Try some independent websites checked. Many of them are kind of prices offered for public projects. In this way, its great to get an idea on prices.

www.getfreelancer.com
www.freelance.com

Post a Comment