Monday, February 15, 2010

How To Make A Running Shoe Cake What Ya Think About This Rap It Aint That Good But Yo I Aint Eminem Hea Took About 7 Min To Write?

What ya think about this rap it aint that good but yo i aint eminem hea took about 7 min to write? - how to make a running shoe cake

1, verse second verse is trying to be half tru tru, can be as real as you describe in gettin Juss tryna let ppl kno about my life and in conjunction with some of the PPL, but to be honest, I give advice on how I improve can ........ iight peace Ps **** outta everything you write that it is the worst thing that I think, shit iight Tho



fully live my life my best to stay away from Deez Flyin enemies and bullets, and remains low, but mothafuckaz keep sucking like a hurricane, I will go and enjoy this cake roll hope to be forgiven and Get a Halloween, but my wit agencies Alota of my pay, I have no remorse, of course, do not think, however, when I was a ***** to use a specific state of the body, by 1 die uu fink like Charles Manson and my hands r clean, I always an alibi, I hope to get thrown into the sky Goin to hell I will be awarded onli time will tell, I have to get chips, and stay with the iron does not cancel or Imma Get Rich or Die Tryin

Im so ****** broke a foot in my shoes or even custom make the corner closest to my block, because the participants filled in funeral blast, gunmen, and soon fam thinks that laughter in the yard, he Wink kno but tha Stock crackin Benath slower than the thin ice on a route that ***** listen to this kind and clear words, not where to run and lost in the abyss, for the Lord, I tried to spit but sho forgivness like getting bat it and put a pistol in his chest and how he feels, or bet that, ***** sounded like in 06 when I made Disorders, ooooo secret like a coffin is sealed and not onli **** ** 2 ÂȘEY Is not Talkin

1 comment:

TeeTee said...

good man nice.ur

If you need some advice or to transfer

Rate My rap:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

Post a Comment