Friday, February 19, 2010

Manfrotto Tripod Legs Value Will A Pan/Tilt Tripod Head Work Well As A Video Head?

Will a Pan/Tilt tripod head work well as a video head? - manfrotto tripod legs value

I get to use a tripod to record videos of surfing. And they framed, as a result of surfing the waves. A 3-way Neiger this work or should I go with the video head, like the Manfrotto 700RC2? The price is a problem because I get the nod with PAN Slik Pro700dx, for $ 140, but if I 700dx legs video head is approximately $ 200. Let me know what you think I should do.

1 comment:

Forlorn Hope said...

You should probably not head to the front, but a screw head 3-way ...

one where we have 3 independent controls ...

but you really need to believe, to this money? get a cheap tripod to the beach ...

Post a Comment