Thursday, February 18, 2010

Fotos Do Avatar Will They Fix 360 So I Could Use The Foto I Want 4 My Profile Here?

Will they fix 360 so I could use the foto I want 4 my profile here? - fotos do avatar

Probably thyme 2, I asked, but I'll take a 2nd GIF,. JPG, or some kind of picture 4 My Yahoo! Answers avatar. Apparently, I have 2 go 2 Yahoo! 360 pages, and found "is displayed temporarily unavailable", and I think it was months ago. I hope it will do better for him, w / this opportunity, and a little frustr8n "c knowledge in answering other frequently in photos of their avatars to change.

1 comment:

echinopsis . said...

Go to your profile by clicking the top of the Greyscale, click on "Edit my info", leading configuration page 360, a photo jpg (must be one, preferably 48x48 pixels), Mark "The primary", save it and ready! If you do not know how to alter a photo size, do not worry, Yahoo continues to show the appropriate size.

Note: Yahoo is Yahoo 360 pages and merge into a puree service this spring, and announced that some of the features of the profiles and the 360 ° pages may not function properly, temporarily.

Post a Comment