Sunday, January 17, 2010

Lite On Dvd Writer I Just Bought A Knew Dvd/cd Writer Combo, I Was So Excited, I Can Finally Watch And Copy Dvds, But No Decoder?

I just bought a knew dvd/cd writer combo, i was so excited, i can finally watch and copy dvds, but no decoder? - lite on dvd writer

I've just bought a Lite-On LightScribe DVD / CD combo drive Wal-Mart was so excited I finally got to see and copy DVD, I installed the software with which it comes and when I go to watch a DVD, one of my programs, contact

2 comments:

brain said...

You need the video in DVD format (VOB or convert MPEG 2) and then burn them to DVD, or they can not play on DVD players in general, if you do not know how to convert and burn DVD You can look at it step by step guide
http://www.iphone-tool.com/guide/how-to- ...
If you have any questions, please shoot me an e-mail.

Linux OS said...

Try VLC. Works on Mac OS X, Linux and Windows!

Post a Comment