Sunday, January 10, 2010

Curtain Hanging Hardware Curtain Rods With Drawstrings On Side - Type Of Curtains?

Curtain rods with drawstrings on side - type of curtains? - curtain hanging hardware

I want new curtains for a room held, currently in the making is hardware pleated filter colors and sew with a cord on the side. Bits and Pieces of plastic hanging pinch pleated curtains and hooks, which fall into the holes of the little things. I must have the ability to string, but you can use the material if necessary replace - but I wonder what other sewing curtains can, pinch pleated filter well - and while retaining the ability to string. Or what to replace or complement the existing facilities will be made so as not to create space for a curtain-folded. Thank you.

2 comments:

Smurfett... said...

You can do this in 2 ways. One way I did was, I had some leaves which I really wanted, I turned
on, put the curtain hooks into the upper lid and
they depend on the journey
Plastic slide hook.
The metal brackets show, but I
do not care.
2. Year. The use of
Fabric you want, turn the
twice, approximately 3 cm deep.
Down a bit or not what you want. Reset the hook in the upper right corner and let the hooks come high enough to hang the plastic knob. (Only the Best
Metal hooks to display.)

Alice K said...

Maybe you could sew or tape the tabs at the top of curtains and tie or pin in the plastic things? Hard to say without seeing how your show thingies. Um ... You know what I mean. Otherwise, maybe S-hooks and eyes?

Post a Comment