Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Alan 87 Dane Techniczne Should I Be Concerned About A Recent Letter My 87 Year Old Mother Received From A "friend"? What Would You Do

Should I be concerned about a recent letter my 87 year old mother received from a "friend"? What would you do - alan 87 dane techniczne

My mother, although fragile, mentally very strong. It is widely read and has many friends and loving family. She lives alone in a small condominium. Each week will attend a club of "philosophy" in the apartment of his neighbor and friend Alan, who is much younger place ....( 55), about a dozen people at these meetings, all aspects of the lives of truck drivers on the retired university professors.
After a recent meeting my mother received a letter in the mail straaange Alan. He simply said: "Hold your head high. The release is near." I wonder if I contact for questions about the meaning of his message. My mother is very stable, with a sense of humor, is shrugging off, but I can only say that excited. It is unlikely to say anything. What do you advise?

11 comments:

starikot... said...

Oh hells yeah, I speak with this kind of Alan. Perhaps it is harmless, but creeped me a short message. Nice to see that they are concerned about the welfare of mother and I'm glad he goes to his time. But yes, I speak to this man in a hurry.

Football... said...

Yes, it's weird. S. I call it. It sounds as if you refer to his death. Maybe he can predict the future, but probably a freaking crazy.

annna said...

It is the decision of the mother on what about this letter, do not know who probably appreciate it if you spoke with Alan about w / o telling her. unless you're willing to talk to Alan to let it go, but you might want to keep an eye on this type of Alan.

annna said...

It is the decision of the mother on what about this letter, do not know who probably appreciate it if you spoke with Alan about w / o telling her. unless you're willing to talk to Alan to let it go, but you might want to keep an eye on this type of Alan.

Kiara said...

For discussion about this man, but make sure that you are in a public place and have others who you know. If you really sure, disturbed that his mother, ensuring in discussion with this man and that you are the truth from him.

Penny said...

It can be difficult to do for you, because I do not know your schedule, but maybe you should go to his philosophy of the club one days and start Alan. If you can not do, you can ask someone in the club to be checked. In addition, you want to contact the person responsible for this club and tell him a note, and that person can possibly keep an eye on Alan. I think someone should know about her letter. Good luck.

Penny said...

It can be difficult to do for you, because I do not know your schedule, but maybe you should go to his philosophy of the club one days and start Alan. If you can not do, you can ask someone in the club to be checked. In addition, you want to contact the person responsible for this club and tell him a note, and that person can possibly keep an eye on Alan. I think someone should know about her letter. Good luck.

teh_uber... said...

Contact. Of course you can annoy your mother a little too - but man, for all you know, this guy can think that Jesus or God or whoever people want these days, lol. I wish to call.
Perhaps conveniently visit by pure mistake, of course, very shortly before its next meeting. You see, if she seems upset by his presence.

Marcelo E said...

Portuguese is spoken.
As the actors who are not indigenous, Portuguese or Brazilian, we can not determine where they are.
I'm Brazilian, I hope, even in poor pronunciation.

reecpeec said...

I think they were from Indonesia. Apparently they were "saved" in the vicinity of Indonesia.

TimeTrav... said...

Probably Portuguese.

Post a Comment